Sunday, March 22, 2015

Skipped A Day, Stink! #SOL2015


My streak of posting a slice of life every single day ended on Saturday. While visiting my family in the Texas Panhandle, I failed to write a blog. Ideas floated around my head, but my good intentions did not produce results. I didn't even get my laptop out of my bag. Instead I chose to be fully present and soak up the events of the day. 

I'm bummed I can't say I posted every single day of the challenge, but I refuse to give up. I am back-tracking, and this will serve as my Day 21 post. Just because we fall off the wagon, doesn't mean we have to quit. I choose to quiet the voices that tell me I'm not a enough. I will keep writing. This bump in the road will not stop me. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah man! That's ok. I still think you are a ROCK STAR!

    ReplyDelete