Mountain sunrise.
Haze hovers.
Will the fog lift?
Eventually.
The sun burns off the mist.
Like the heaviness of the last two years,
Life has seasons of muddled vagueness.
Hope is on the horizon.
It's risky to believe the thick clouds will dissipate.
I no longer thirst for normal.
Whatever that was.
Instead, I accept what this day brings.
Gloomy vapors don't last forever.
Cracks of light and wisps of faith illuminate.
Beautiful -- the imagery, message and craft layered in powerful ways. This captured exactly how I am feeling right now. Thank you for gifting me these words.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou need to publish a book
ReplyDeleteIt started slow as cheesy admin encouragement that rang false most of the time but I'm glad to see the normalization of striving to find silver linings in all we've gone through lately. You're a lovely writer. I appreciate this - thanks for sharing it
ReplyDeleteThis is the most GORGEOUS image and writing pairing, Tenille. Beautifully depicted.
ReplyDelete