Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Day ⑨ SOL #21: Contemplating A Hoot & A Half

At this current moment, sometime around 8:13 p.m., I'm replaying a string of Voxer messages which include both recent and former colleagues. These exchanges are bringing me immeasurable joy.

Ideas worth contemplating . . .

  • A literacy coaches weekend retreat is a must. 
  • Ongoing connection bridges deeper relationships.
  • Being locked in a house with the same humans for a whole year is too long.
  • When we bring our full selves to our work, (after hours of course) we  see a whole new side of of our colleagues. 
That's all I've got for tonight. Grateful for folks who love and accept me when I show up in the world with all my flaws. 

5 comments:

  1. I forgot all about the Voxer app. What a wonderful way for you to connect with your colleagues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voxer has been our lifeline this year. Our team would be lost without it!

      Delete
  2. By showing up as our authentic and, therefore, flawed selves, we allow other people to feel comfortable to come as they are and show up as their real selves, too. We are all learning from your example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We strive for authenticity. And, I would argue that this post, this simple bulleted contemplation list, is exactly NOT flawed. Please reframe as perfect. ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post and you so much! Last night’s Voxer exchange was my favorite. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete