Monday, March 18, 2013

#Slice2013: Day 17 of 31 - Slipping Momentum

 
 
Momentum fades.
Speed sputters.
Writing evaporates. 
 
I'm a day behind, and to be quite honest, I want to quit. Daily slicing is HARD. (Yes, I know I'm whining. I need to remember this little pity party the next time one of my students complains about picking up his pencil.)
 
On a grotesque and nostalgic note . . .
Almost 9 years ago I wrote a blog titled, Fever Blister Life. Reading the old post made me smile considering my little sister relocated to Texas today.

Thankfully, my present is not dominated by these stress induced eruptions, but after skiing without sunscreen, the monstrosity returned with vengence. Beware of photograph!


 


1 comment:

  1. ouch! I hope the blister is already healed! You ah-ha about students' complaints gets an important truth.

    ReplyDelete