Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lovely Long Day #SOL2016

I will write more tomorrow about our experience in Austin, but for tonight I will just say I am grateful to be a teacher. When the children in this photo are adults this will be the day they remember from their 4th grade school year. 


My eyes are tired. My feet are sore. And my heart is full. 


Thank you to our amazing chaperones and parent volunteers. This trip could not happen without you! 


A huge shout out to Ami Ware, our fearless coordinator. The field trip requires months of fundraising and extensive planning. I love my team, and I am grateful for everyone's positive attitude. 

This weary teacher is signing off after a 14 hour day on a charter bus!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I hope to go on a trip like that with students some day. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! I hope to go on a trip like that with students some day. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete