Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mind Numbing Television on a Tuesday #SOL2016

I left school at a decent time today.
As soon as I got home, I flipped on the television, looking for an escape.

Netflix delivered.
Nostalgia and giggles erupted.
29 years later, the Tanner family still makes me laugh.

Up next, James Franco on Hulu.
A wormhole that transports a character back to 11/22/63?
Supposedly the book is way better.

Mad Dogs allows us to binge.
This weird show about four guys on a seriously twisted trip to Belize doesn't disappoint.
However, it does cause trepidation about traveling abroad.



Finally, we caught up on The People Vs. O.J. Simpson.
Cuba Gooding's depiction of The Juice only reinforces my belief he was guilty.
Race, injustice, and crime satisfy and engage.

I'm not usually a boob tube junkie, but today I couldn't shut it off.
Avoidance. Distraction. Release.

The couch called.
I answered.
Sometimes selective numbing works.

Sorry BrenĂ©.



No comments:

Post a Comment